Tuesday, July 5, 2011

QH Cholesterol Hot Oil Ampoules

So this pack of Queen Helene’s hot oil treatments come with three ampoules. Queen Helene is widely known for their natural products especially their famous Mint Julep Masque which looks like this.
mint julep masque

I happen to own this hot oil treatment, and I want to tell you my thoughts of this hot oilDSC02432 treatment. It really did nothing to my hair. It did not moisturize it or make it feel conditioned. I’ve tried better hot oil treatments. The ampoule is shown at the right.
I would not suggest buying this product if you have dry and damaged hair like I do or any other hair type. If you really want a nice hot oil treatment, heat up either olive oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, or even macadamia nut oil. These oils are very moisturizing and will let your hair feel nice and smooth.
Overall: Would I repurchase this again? NO

No comments:

Post a Comment