Sunday, July 31, 2011

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad

When it comes to eyeshadow, I want an eyeshadow that goes on nice and is very pigmented. These expert wear eyeshadows does the job. I have two of them, Chai Latte and Lavender Fields (Discontinued I believe) However the packaging sucks. It is so flimsy and cheap. If you’re not careful, the eyeshadow can break in one of the pans. I think that goes for all Maybelline eyeshadows I believe. Here is how how Chai Latte looks like:

DSC02416



That’s how it looks swatched to the right. You get a nice matte taupe, shimmery gold, semi-matte nude, and a matte dark brown. These are best everyday colors for those who like a nude look. The Lavender Fields Quads are lavenders and purple shades. I’ll swatch them later.

Product: 4.5/5
Packaging: 3/5
Price: 5/5
Longevity: 4/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Overall: A-
Would I purchase this again? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment